Wednesday 24 October 2012

Miura Waffle Milk Bar: Wasabi Salmon & Bulgogi Sandos

I ate a lot of sweets this past weekend including some sweets that were served savoury.

What I mean are the Waffle Sandos at Miura Waffle Milk Bar. Instead of bread, they use Belgian waffles to make their savoury sandwiches. There are also sweet waffles served like cookies and cream.


Jess and I ordered two different sandos so we could try both!


The Salmon Wasabi one had salmon flakes baked into the waffle batter, lettuce and wasabi ranch sauce. The wasabi ranch was different and the highlight. I prefer my waffles crispier on the outside whereas the ones at Miura were soft.

Salmon Wasabi
The Bulgogi one had kimchi, egg, and beef. I liked this one a lot more because the flavour was stronger and the slight spiciness of the kimchi with the slight sweetness of the waffle were a good match.

Bulgogi
Miura Waffle Milk Bar on Urbanspoon

0 comments: