Thursday 12 September 2013

Trees Organic (Gastown): Blueberry Cheesecake Goodness

Trees Organic is known to some as the best cheesecake place in Vancouver which enticed me to try when I passed by it while in Gastown. The little shop's tables were all full with customers all eating their cheesecake.

I tried the blueberry cheesecake with high hopes and Trees Organic did not disappoint. This was a cheesecake texture that I have not tried before. It was more dense than Cheesecake Etc. but less firm than the typical New York Cheesecake. It was like firmer mousse cake which made it easy to consume. The cream cheese flavour was just right but the crust could be improved as it was too delicate and crumbled when the spoon hit it. Just personal preference that I like crust that supports the cake and stays together.

Blueberry cheesecake
Overall, although a bit pricey for one piece of cake I do like the cheesecake here and would visit again when I want to treat myself :)

Trees Organic Coffee on Urbanspoon

0 comments: